Wednesday, December 05, 2007

What Made My Day Today

This is Knut... the famous polar bear from the Berlin Zoo (famous for having been rejected by his mother at birth and then caused a scandal revolving around the issue of whether humans should take care of/raise him or whether they should just let him die...crazy, I know). Here, Knut is celebrating his first birthday...with a wooden candle and fish salad. Germans sure know how to give even animals the right treatment. I almost wish I could be in Knut's place. My mind can't even begin to fathom this happening at the zoo in Sofia, for example. (Not that we even have polar bears, as far as I know.) What I found even funnier though is that apparently Knut is also a fellow blog-writer: http://blog.rbb-online.de/roller/knut/category/General. Now how is that for bear dexterity?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a conspiracy.
I suspect he has a ghost-writer. :)

DJ said...

You think? :)