Friday, February 16, 2007

Smiling... and why

Things that make me smile today:
1. It is Friday.
2. No matter how crazy it gets at work I can always block out the sounds and part of the stress by listening to frisky radio.
3. I am going to see another play tonight--Sexx with Andrey Batashov.
4. It appears I received a comment to my post Beautiful Bodies from Laura Cunningham--the playwright of "Beautiful Bodies", the play I absolutely loved. Google never ceases to amaze me.
5. I am surrounded by friends and family--at the office, virtually, in Sofia, in the US... and in other parts of the world--from Spain to New Zealand... every time I remember that, the thought makes me smile.
6. I look forward to the John Digweed gig tomorrow at City Center Sofia Mall.

What puts a smile on your face today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I am having a big party tomorrow (in Rendezvous). Mira and Milko are coming down for that...
2. It's a three-day weekend.
3. One of the stocks in my porfolio is up 13% today.
4. Next Saturday I am going to be swimming in a warm ocean.

DJ said...

Oh, yes, the big 31 :) don't worry I haven't forgotten.... and warm ocean sounds very nice right about now too. Remember when I had one of my b-days at Rendezvous? That was ages ago...Guess what's good never gets old ;)