Saturday, February 03, 2007

The Man with the Toys

This post is directed mostly at people who live in Sofia. Have any of you noticed the man walking around with a tray of toys (mostly stuffed toys) in the city center? He most frequently walks around the Grafa, Slaveikov, Rakovski area. Does he sell them? It's not like he is shouting out prices or anything that would signal he is selling them. I guess I have to make a note of what toys are on his tray next and compare them to the following time I spot him--to determine whether some of them are different and might have been sold.

Anyways, I have spotted him quite a few times, including once in McDonald's when he simply came in to rearrange his toys on the tray and warm up a little bit. Just something peculiar from my everyday commute to and from work. Maybe I should approach him next time I see him?

No comments: