Sunday, February 04, 2007

Magic on Ice

One of the things that all Bulgarians are proud of are our ice dance skaters Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski (who is originally from Russia). They are simply amazing! Last year was a big year for them--they became World Champions as well as gold medalists at several Grand Prix ice skating events. Well, tonight I had the luck and privilege to watch them live... at the Winter Palace in Sofia. They authored the first ice gala-type show in Bulgaria with the participation of several other world-renowned skaters. The show was purely magical... and I will have to repeat again that Albena and Maxim are amazing. I am so excited by what I saw tonight that I will share with you one of their performances--of the Seven Deadly Sins. It is one of their best. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

DJ said...

You are very welcome!