Friday, October 19, 2007

Recent Happenings

This is more of an update post, for those who try to keep up with what's going on in my life. For those who are bored in reading this, I apologize.

1. We are forming a Bulgarian organization on campus. I was surprised that one didn't exist already. It will be called the Bulgarian Cultural Center, and I may end up being its Vice-President, which is pretty amusing to me :)

2. The weather is still unbelievably hot and humid for this time of year. I am fearing winter may come with a vengeance.

3. We have exams next week (urgh!) but they will be followed by 5 days in Puerto Rico, which I am very excited about!

4. I bought my ticket for winter break - should be in BG Dec 27-Jan 6 (yay!)

5. I am taking Argentine tango lessons, and although it's pretty hard, I love it!

No comments: