Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Things I Miss Right Now

1. My sister.
2. Being able to snuggle up in bed with a good (non-school) book and discuss it with someone close once I have finished reading it.
3. Speaking Bulgarian (doesn't happen to me often these days).
4. Dancing. Sometimes I wish there would be daily dance "stress relief/break from work" sessions with different music playing. I would definitely be a frequent attendee.
5. Being able to stroll through Sofia's city center at night - admire all the lit-up buildings, my favorite fountain in front of the Presidency, knowing that I will be joining friends for drinks and conversation soon (those were some of my best memories from the past year in BG)
6. Theatre in Sofia... the selection is unbelievable.
7. Snow...I really really want to go skiing.
8. Picnics and barbecues in Rock Creek Park (DC).

Guess that is quite a few things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe I should start writing my comments in Bulgarian :)

DJ said...

or maybe i should start writing on my blog in bulgarian :)