Friday, July 13, 2007

A Flashback to 1986-88

I have had quite a few curious encounters in the last few months. First, a classmate of mine from the time I lived in Zimbabwe found my blog and got in touch (hadn't been in touch with him for 15 years). Then I was approached by a guy I used to sit next to in 4th grade in Sofia. Well, yesterday I had yet another such experience. A girl who I was really good friends with from 1st to 3rd grade, but had lost touch with since 1989, found me on Facebook. Again, I was slightly embarrassed by the fact that I didn't recognize her right away and completely amazed that she had. Well, interestingly enough she has also been living in the States for a while. Funny how our paths with different people cross, then diverge, but then cross again. I guess we are all zig-zagging across the globe.

No comments: