Friday, November 13, 2009

How You Got Here

I've been playing around on alexa.com these past few days looking up traffic ranks and other stats for a number of websites. So, I decided to check how my blog ranks. I got a laugh out of the keywords that drive traffic here. Apparently they are (in order of frequency):


Hmmm, not sure how the last one leads people to my blog (for non-Bulgarians, the translation is "problems with becoming pregnant"), but hey, at least it might get a few more people interested in what I write by accident.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ay ay ay puerto rico? what does that even mean?? Is this a line from West Side Story or what? :)

nada

DJ said...

actually, it's the name of a song by Vaya Con Dios (a Belgian group that has a Spanish name, go figure?!) I used it (as a play on words) for my post on Puerto Rico two years ago. Gets me lots of random traffic I guess :) (completely unintended)