Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bye Nicaragua, Hello India

Yes, I am back from Nicaragua. I apologize for not having written in the last couple of weeks but travel made that hard. There are just too many impressions to share and I won't do them full justice if I don't devote enough time to them. Unfortunately, time is currently an issue, since I leave for India (on a school-related trip) today. I feel like I still need time to mull over everything I saw and experienced in Nicaragua, but won't be able to properly before being whisked off to a new country and a new continent, where I am sure I will be overwhelmed by a whole new set of impressions. I am not complaining though. I am sure it will all make sense and come together one of these days. And when it does, I promise to capture the highlights in writing.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Azaiez said...

hey have fun in india! we have to compare stories when we get back - we head to italy for our workshop this weekend!! i am not packed and freaking! :) Sue